- … for designers & makers to take their ideas out into the world. So that when they create service and product ideas, we have a place for them to fly.
… where they could get support, mentoring, finance and guidance.
- … where they could create new forms of value, through different forms of innovative products and services.
- … where they could collaborate with each other, with other sources of expertise, and visiting experts.
- …where social innovation could sit next to new technology products and services.
- … where they could collaborate, and share ideas. A social network with other innovators around the world.
…to share ideas with groups in the building and virtually. With whiteboards, wall spaces, and careful selection of tools and materials to support lightweight collaboration.
…that (unlike many incubators) actively promotes collaborative working and social organisation, increasing the effectiveness of contact between people and ideas.
- …where we could take them through a programme of idea development and business planning to get them set up for the first steps in creating a business.
…where we could direct funding towards the development of these ideas, the expertise and means of prototyping them, in a diverse and flourishing environment.
- …where we could bring in expertise from all around.
That’s where we start.